With the steady decline in the price for solid state drive, guess it is the best time to get yourself a brand new ssd. Getting a new ssd is very easy, but to have a windows 8 disk management to set it up for first time use in your system; now that’s another matter.
With EaseUS Partition Master Free 10.8, you don’t have to worry so much about having to transfer os to ssd, this windows 8 disk manager will take care of everything. In fact, it is so popular that there are now more than 30 million users around the world enjoying a piece of mind – knowing that to transfer os to ssd is a breeze. All you need to do is to download, install and launch this windows 8 disk management. Not only that, it also provides an all-in-one solution for your disk management, partition recovery and cloning needs.
This windows 8 disk management also comes with a lot of other features. It is good to know that, in the event that you need it – the feature is there and you don’t have to use another windows 8 disk manager to help you out. Other that helping you to transfer os to ssd, it can be considered to be the best solution to create, delete, resize, move, merge, split, wipe or format partitions.
If you somehow are still on the older FAT system, perhaps it is about time to let this windows 8 disk management to convert it into the newer NTFS system. If you are already having an NTFS system, then you should know that you can extend your existing NTFS system, without having to reboot your PC. Talk about no performance drop.
Next, you can safely merge two adjacent partition into a single larger partition without having to deal with any data loss. Or you have a bigger capacity hard drive, perhaps it is time to convert from MBR to GPT – also without any data loss. That’s how good this windows 8 disk management is.
Another two features that we don’t normally associate with a windows 8 disk manager, is the ability to create a WinPE rescue disk and also to speed up your computer with disk defragmenter. Why only use it to transfer os to ssd, when you can do so many other things?
Plus, it supports all types of hardware RAID, removable storage device, hard disk, GPT disk and FAT/NTFS/EXT2/EXT3 file system. Finally, it also works on both BIOS-based and UEFI-based hardware.
Supported Operating Systems
- New! Support Windows 10
- Support Windows 8.1/8
- Support Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 7 32 bit and 64 bit Edition
- Windows Vista 32 bit and 64 bit Edition
- Windows XP Home Edition and Professional 32 bit and 64 bit Edition
Supported File Systems
Device Types Supported
- Parallel ATA (IDE) HDD
- Serial ATA (SATA) HDD
- External SATA (eSATA) HDD
- SCSI HDD
- All levels of SCSI, IDE and SATA RAID controllers
- Full support of RAIDed configurations (hardware RAIDs)
- IEEE 1394 (FireWire) HDD
- USB 1.0/2.0/3.0 HDD
- Support large hard disk (MBR and GPT hard disk, EaseUS Partition Master can support 8TB hard disk (16TB in commercial edition) and 32 disks at most.)
- Removable device, such as flash drive, memory card, memory stick and so on.
- CPU: at least with X86 or compatible CPU with main frequency 500 MHz.
- RAM: equal or larger than 512MB.
- Disk space: Hard disk drive with 100 MB of available space.
- A standard PC system with mouse, keyboard and color monitor.
Common solutions for partition management
- Free disk manage
- Free partition software for USB hard drive partition
- Freeware to repartition hard drive without destroying data
- How to free merge partitions with freeware?
- How to divide hard disk with free partition manager?
- How to adjust your partition with a potent freeware?
- How to extend NTFS system partition without reboot?
- How to solve “c drive is out of space” issue?
- How to dual boot Windows 7 with Windows XP or Vista?
- How to creat/resize partitions on dual boot Windows 7 and Windows 8?
- How to resize/move partition to optimize the disk usage?
- Resize partition with free Windows 8 partition manager
- How to convert partition from FAT to NTFS file system?
Common solutions for disk & partition copy
- Safely upgrade disk to a bigger one by cloning disk
- Cloning disk – When and Why disk clone is needed?
- Clone an entire partition with EaseUS Partition Master
- Copy disk to protect data with EaseUS Partition Master
- How to upgrade disk to a bigger one by cloning disk?
- How to copy disk to protect data?
- Cloning disk – when and why disk clone is needed?